Sunday, January 17, 2016

Happy New Year and Not so Happy New Year.

        Here's to hoping your New Year will be better than last                year!

                         My New Year is starting out not so good!

My little dog, Baby, has Thyroid Cancer. On top of that she has Cushings disease and Epilepsy.

We are taking her Tuesday to have the tumor removed, and she will start Chemo after the surgery. 

Why must Veterinarian procedures be so expensive?

She's my little bug eyed wabbit. I pray she comes through this!

In addition to my dog having Cancer, my husband has Cancer too. 
Can things get any crappier???

Oh wait....Yes they can. 

Our garage door spring broke this morning.

We could really use some prayers!

~Ames


3 comments:

Bookie said...

So sorry to hear! Will hold your needs close. You made the bumps in my year look like grains of sand!

Viki said...

Wow, a lot of not good stuff. I'll be keeping everyone in my thoughts and hoping for the best outcomes. Hang in there!

Susan Anderson said...

So sorry to hear of these troubles, Ames, and I will definitely keep you and your loved ones in my prayers.

Hugs.

=)