Sunday, October 18, 2015

Please Color Me Fall

Hello.

It's me....Ames.

In case you forgot who I was.

I haven't been here in a while.

Not enough me time to indulge in blogging lately.

I miss it.

I was thinking about an upcoming trip we will be making to see some Fall leaves.

I hope we see color. I need some color in my life right now.

I hope we find a lot of roadside stands that sell my husband's Chow Chow that he loves so much and my yummy Pumpkin butter.

I hope we see unique hay bales.

I collect pictures of unique hay bales.







I have a bunch more but didn't want to blast you with them.

I hope you are enjoying Fall in your locale. No color changes here in sunny Florida. :(

Thanks for stopping by! ~Ames

2 comments:

Bookie said...

These are fun pictures! Glad to see you here again!

Viki said...

Hey, nice to hear from you again. I'm not blogging much either, ha. Hope all is well.