Thursday, September 19, 2013

Country Living Fair Ohio




Hi all,

Just got back from the Country Living Fair in Ohio. 

There was so much to see it took us two days. 

Here is just a few pics of what we saw.


HGTV's Cash and Cari

Sisters on the Fly (yes that's me)

I just love their little trailers!


Dough bowls! Too big to take back on the airplane. :(

Someone actually bought this lamp. Truly a one of a kind.
It was crowded the first day!
But not so crowded the second day.

Well, I went with two suitcases and came home with three plus a carry on. 

I couldn't resist all of the neat treasures I bought.  

I Walked and Shopped until I Dropped but enjoyed every minute of it!

~Ames

6 comments:

Phyllis @Around the House said...

I would love to have one of those dough bowls, they are so cool, I think I would put it on the table and put some succulents in there...Loved all the pictures of all the pumpkins and gourds, so cool...Phyllis

Jo said...

OMG!!! eeeeks, i am so excited for you!!! I hope you will show us what you picked up!!!

Ames said...

Phyllis: Those dough bowls were $250 There were so many of them I think they were not old.

Jo: If I get around to it I will try to post some of the things I bought which wasn't much).

Sue said...

This looks like SO MUCH FUN!

=)

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Oh, I'm so jealous. I've always wanted to go to one of the Country Living Fairs! Thanks for the photos! I know you had a GREAT time!

JJ said...

Fairs are terrific. We visit them whenever we can. Enjoy!