Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday Centus 120~ A Rainbow


I think Jenny is feeling frisky.  Maybe all those letters she is painting for Alphabe~Thursday has blurred her mind.  Regardless, she has challenged us this week to write a sentence omitting the letters "E" and "T." It can be  a long sentence or short one. I think I can pull that off. You tell me.....


A rainbow has many colors.
~~~*~~~

Short and Sweet just like I like it!
Thanks for stopping by!~Ames
Click here to return to Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus:

16 comments:

Sue said...

Looks like we're on the same wavelength again!

=)

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Perfect, Ames.
Good to see you again.
I hope you're well.

xoRobyn

Bethe77 said...

Perfectly done!
Beautiful rainbow
Blessings

anitamombanita said...

ahhh, that Jenny...she's gone wacksides this week!! LOL. Well done, Ames.

lissa said...

short & sweet - yes, it's a good sentence.

have a great day.

Della said...

I would have wracked my brain for a week to come up with something not even that clever! Very good!

Nonna Beach said...

Beautifully done Ames...I love rainbows and thanks for the awesome comment on my SC !!! :)

Jo said...

I love it! short sweet and fabulous!

nimaruichi said...

Splendid.

nimaruichi said...

Splendid.

Karen S. said...

I am a rainbow fan!

bluegrassnotes said...

Great job!

˙·٠•●❤Sh@KiR@ ❤●•٠·˙ said...

Superbly done!
Mine is here
Have you an AWESOME WEEK!
hugs
shakira

JJ said...

Great rainbow. How about: Phone home, ET.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Very gorgeous! I took some rainbow photos 2 nights in a row last week! You really got an amazing photo!

Jenny said...

I actually just saw a rainbow outside...it's been raining here...it feels like a gift on this early September Arizona day!

Your clever writing felt like a gift, too!

Thank you for sharing it.