Sunday, August 12, 2012

Saturday Centus #116-Absent "E"




This week’s Saturday Centus is a tricky one. Jenny has challenged us to write one sentence without using any “E’s”.

The letter “E” is the most used letter in the English language. Without the letter “E”, communicating our thoughts and ideas with written words can be most difficult.



Without an “E” a blind man cannot …see

Without an “E” a hungry child cannot….eat



Here is my attempt at this week's challenge.…

~~~*~~~

Without food mankind would go hungry.

~~~*~~~

You can rejoin Jenny Matlock’s Saturday Centus writing meme by clicking here:  off on my tangent

Thanks for stopping by!~Ames


12 comments:

anitamombanita said...

So true!! And a perfect response to Mrs. Jenny!

Jo said...

`you did it! congrats!!!

razzamadazzle said...

You did it! It's such a profound sentence too. :-)

Annesphamily said...

What a perfect response! I am crying over everything so I started to think of the children who live here in my area that go hungry without free lunch programs in the summer!
You are so creative and I really like your response!

I am reading your L post next! I missed lining but came over to all I can see before the day gets away from me!
Hugs Anne

Sue said...

Ain't that the truth?

=)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I'm sure this was a harder centus to write than it first seemed to be! You did a wonderful job!

rmannell said...

Wise words with or without 'e' ...and without good imaginations, Jenny's challenges would go unmet.

Karen S. said...

You rock! This is so cool!

Ames said...

Thanks everyone!~Ames

Patsy said...

I have nominated you for The Liebster Award. Please stop by my blog for details. Patsy

nimaruichi said...

Sup'r
:)

Jenny said...

Ames!

Wow.

This was imprissive. I rially likd your writing styl.

I liked the lead in to it, too.

Beautiful.