Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday Centus #116- A Two-Fer

Hey all, long time no see. I haven't had much time to join in lately but figured I could pull this prompt off.  The prompt is in blue.

~~~8~~~
Gram? Every year you make us our birthday cake. Any flavor we want you say. But you never have a birthday party or a cake. How come?

I’m too old.

Surprise!!!

Oh my goodness!
Did your mom help?
 Nope.
What’s in it?
Everything!
What flavor is it?
It’s Birthday party flavor.
I didn’t want you to die without having both.
No candles ok? The fire department might come.
The fire department?
Yep. Mom sez I’m libull to burn the house down with all your candles.
Where is your mom?
Next door borrowing a video camera.
 She’s going to put your birthday on YouTube!
~~~8~~~

Would you eat that? I'm still thinking about it. To return to Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus click here: off on my tangent

Thanks for dropping by!~Ames

9 comments:

Judie said...

I would love to dig into that Birthday Flavor, Ames!! Great job on this one!

xoxo

Jo said...

hmmmm ... that Birthday Flavor looks very very interesting!!!

Deb said...

A real masterpiece! Happy Birthday to you.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Cute!!

Karen S. said...

Of course we all do! Bring out the forks let us begin to eat! :)

anitamombanita said...

Talk about Suhweeet! Would I eat it? Only if I were feeling suicidal.

Sue said...

Wowza.

And I had to laugh at Anita's comment.

=D

Jenny said...

I'd have to eat it. To be polite. And because my mouth would already be opening saying, "Awwww...you remembered me!"

Annesphamily said...

Hmmmm...I am very curious about the cake! Tomorrow I am going to post the cakes we got for our two sons and our middle daughters honey who have August birthdays right in a row!