Tuesday, May 22, 2012


Hola!

I’m enjoying Cuban cuisine tonight.

A refreshing Mojito

A delicious plate of Palomilla.

Palomilla is a thin cut top sirloin steak cooked in the old Havana style, smothered with grilled onions and fresh chopped parsley, and served with a side of white rice, a cup of black beans, and sweet fried plantains.

Yeh baby!

But wait!


There’s more!


How about a  plate of warm sugar and cinnamon Sopapillas with honey drizzled on top?


Ooooh I am sooooh sated!

~~~~*~~~~ 

I think I am ready now for a little siesta!~Ames

5 comments:

Jo said...

I have never tried the food, but it does look and sound yummy ... i am an expert at drinking mojito's though!!!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I had a couple of Mojitos in Vegas by the pool...nice! I love Cuban food! Hugs, Linda

Sue said...

Oh yes, please...I'll take all of it.

(Well, maybe hold the Mojitos.)

;)

Bookie said...

Never had most of these things...sure look good!

Deb said...

The Mojito looks refreshing. I've had Cuban food a couple of times. It's yummy!