Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Medical Mystery


Do you ever wonder about those shots they encourage everyone to take? Are they the real deal or just some kind of placebo designed to make you think you will be among the living when the pandemic wipes out the population? Well except all of those elitest in "The New World Order". Geez.

Well anyway I'm beginning to wonder, I'm always sick regardless of how many shots I take. My daughter said I should ask to see the date on the vials. She said that some doctors are cutting cost by administering vaccines that are "slightly " out of date. She said they are even looking into out of date vaccinations contributing to Autism??? Now that is scary as hell!

I am beginning to wonder regardless, because this is my scenario recently.......


Hello Doctor?

I feel a tickle in my throat.

What can you do to nip this thing in the bud?

I’m needed right now.

I have to watch my granddaughter.

I don’t have time to get sick.

I don’t want her to get sick from me either.

What? I need a Flu shot?

A preventative measure huh…

Well okay.

And a Pneumonia and Adult Pertussis shot too???








And prescriptions too?

Well okay. If you are sure I won’t get sick.

I told you I was needed right now didn’t I?

Okay.












End of the week…….


Hello Doctor?

I’m really sick.

I think I hacked up a piece of my lung.

More prescriptions?

Well okay, if you think they will do the trick this time..
.

Two weeks later….



Hello Doctor?

I’m sick again.


Yep fever 102.5, chills, nausea, same as before.

What?

There’s nothing you can do??

Let it run it’s course?

Yeh, I guess that's why they call it practicing medicine.

Good luck with your practice.

Click. Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

~~~*~~~
Makes me wonder.~Ames










6 comments:

Deb said...

Feel better soon! I've got a cold or something too right now.

Pondside said...

I hope you're feeling back to normal soon. It's no fun having a cold when there are so many fun things to do.

Sue said...

What a drag. It's never fun when you keep catching so many bugs in a row. Hope you are out of the woods for a while now!

=)

pchickki said...

I have less and less trust in doctors every time I or my husband have to see one. I could go on and on but it would take the entire page.
Geezzzz!

Jo said...

Ouch! sometimes all they do is practice ... just sayin' ...

and i do hope you start to feel better soon ... hang in there!!!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I got the flu shot for years and believed it worked. Now that I haven't gotten it for years, I believe that NOT getting one works just as well. Who knows.

Be well, my friend.
xoRobyn