Thursday, April 26, 2012

Alphabe~Thursday "W" is for


Wookiees



The director George Lucas’ dog, Indiana, was the prototype for the character Wookiee in his movie Star Wars.  His dog always sat behind him in his car and he was big and hairy.
Credit: Wookieepedia

Friend or Foe, Wookiees in general have atrocious breath and frightfully loud screams.

Thank goodness there are no such things as Wookiees in real life.

I would not want to see one, because they give me the willies.

Willies – the jitters, or fright, or the feelings of uneasiness.

~~~~*~~~~

Back to Jenny Matlock’s blog off on my tangent

and

May the Force be with you. ~Ames

18 comments:

ellen b. said...

Fun W post! I wouldn't want to meet a wookie in the woods for sure!

Paige said...

Never argue with a wookie, right?

VBR said...

when i was little I knew a lady named Wookie. She was in no way like The Big Wook though. she had red hair and freckles,no bad breath and a nice happy laugh!
Great W post!

Jo said...

What fun W Ames ... they look a little scary, yet a little cute!!!

Judie said...

Hahahahaha! I LOVE this! I dressed Joey up as a wookie one year for Halloween!

xoxo,
J.

Splendid Little Stars said...

LOL! What fun! I always thought they were kinda cute, but "atrocious breath?" YUCK!

Pondside said...

I wouldn't want a Wookie in the house but a Wookie out in the woodpile would be wonderful!

Lola said...

Hi again!

Visiting from Mrs Matlock’s, thanks for stopping by and look forward to *seeing* you again soon!

Such a fun post!

Have a great weekend too.

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I have heard that if you give a Wookie a cookie he becomes less scary!

Vicki/Jake said...

Ha, how do you know there are no Wookies? I think I've been face to face with loud, bad breath, Weirdo's before:)

Sue said...

Perfect W post.

We are Star Wars enthusiasts.

=)

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

They look a little like the Yettis that hang around my house...

lol

NanE said...

LOL, I had to laugh when I read your W post! My hubby calls his best friend Wookie because he is really tall. Have a great weekend, Nan

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Witty W post!!! LOL!

H said...

I like Wookies. They are cool :)

Donna Heber said...

Such a cute post for Alphabe-Thursday! Thank you for stopping to visit me.

Jenny said...

I can definitely go With out Wookies in real life...

Wonderful post for the letter W.

Thanks for linking.

A+

Esther Joy said...

Loved the credits on the picture - Credit: Wookieepedia!