Thursday, April 19, 2012

Alphabe~Thursday "V"



Ah it's the week of the "V's" Who would have thought there were so many names that start with the letter "V". Here's a few.........


V is for Vanessa  Williams (Still beautiful and with a beautiful voice.)

V is for Valerie Bertinelli (Losing weight one gross meal at a time.)

V  is for Vanna White ( Thanks to Pat Sajak she still has a job.)

V is for Victoria Gotti ( I can't imagine she had too many dates growing up with a mob boss for a father.)

V is for Venus Williams (She has a mean backhand to go with her mean personality.)

V  is for Veronica Lake (An old starlet)

V is for Vera Wang (Just simply tasteful)

V is for Vienna Girardi
(I threw her in the lot because she is from a spit and miss it town in Florida and was on the TV reality show called The Batchelor, which I didn't watch. I think it is one of the worst shows on TV.)

V is for Vivian Lee (Miss I'll think about it tomorrow.)




Okiedokie there you have it, a load of names that start with the letter "V" Some beautiful, some bitchy. Don't forget to return to Jenny Matlock's blog off on my tangent

Thanks or stopping by!~Ames

18 comments:

Jo said...

omg, you found some wonderful women with V names ... (and some trashy ones as well) ...Vera and Veronica are my faves!

VBR said...

Well, thank goodness you did NOT include my least favorite V name - Verna. Yuck. I am allowed to say yuck because that is my name. Fun V post.

Deb said...

That last one is bitchy for sure! I hate to admit that I watch that show although I think it is STUPID. It's like a train wreck...you just can't stop looking even though you know you should.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love your name picks! My Mom's name is Virgie, another V name! Hugs, Linda

Sue said...

Good picks, and I agree with you that the Bachelor is an awful show. JMHO, but it really rubs me the wrong way.

"/

Tracy said...

good names could do with forgetting a couple

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

With you on the bachelor...

kinda demeaning in a way...

Pondside said...

Vivian Leigh - such a beauty, from the day when letting it 'all hang out' wasn't a prerequisite for being considered beautiful.

beckyp said...

Great post

edenhills said...

There are quite a few V names. I have three goats with V names and sold a fourth.

jen said...

I spent half my childhood pretending I was Vivien Leigh in GWTW? Thanks for the memory jog.

Judie said...

Hahahaha! What a brilliant post, Ames! Much more creative than mine!!

LYM,

J.

Gattina said...

Apparently I have a leak of general knowledge because I only know Vivian Lee, never heard of the others.

Laurel's Quill said...

You hit them all, girlfriend!! Good job!

Splendid Little Stars said...

fun grouping of beautiful and/or bitchy Vs!
I knew a girl who had 6 siblings and came from a family all of whose names began with V.

Cheryl D. said...

Beautiful women--well, most of them anyway!

Annesphamily said...

These are great V ladies! You always have fun here! Glad I am here. Happy Sunday to you!

Jenny said...

There are a lot of "V" names...

I neVer reaalized how many....

Wonderful post... Thanks for linking.

A+