Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday Centus~11x5


Welcome to Saturday Centus. A writing
meme hosted by my friend Jenny
Matlock. She has turned wicked on us with
this week’s challenge.

Ok let’s see if I can get this right….

She wants us to write five sentences with
 each sentence consisting of five words only
to convey a story. Jeeze Louise and with just
one margarita she has lost her mind.

Ok let’s see what kind of quirky story I can
make with her theme of 'Good things come in
 fives'! Yeh right….I'm being blessed 11 times
 with 5's and here's what I got with it.

~~~*~~

Old Age jumped on me

Bad back, hip and knee

Trifocals or I can’t see

Deafness in my right ear

Turning fifty-five this year
~~~*~~~
I might add at least I'm still here! Well that’s it
 for my poetic prowess. Don’t forget to check
 out other contributions over at Margarita
Matlock's uh I mean Jenny’ Matlock's blog 

Thanks for stopping by!~Ames 

13 comments:

Jo said...

LOL! love the humour, love the topic!!! so relatable!

anitamombanita said...

Nicely done, Ames, nicely done!

PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

I resemble that!!

Sue McPeak said...

Wicked Woman Jenny can be.
For you, I can see
That five worked out perfectly.
Alas, all five fit me
Add ten years...now ToA'T'.

Here's to Ya Ames...you are a riot!
Sue in Margaritaville!

Sue said...

hahaha

I love it.
And I AM it.

;)

Judie said...

Oh, to be 55 again!!! Good one, Ames!!

Nonna Beach said...

Perfectly written Ames and so true !!!

And I'm with Judie...Oh, 55 sounds divine !

Karen S. said...

...and the beat goes on and on...!

allwaysjudee said...

Oh my goodness, this sounds like me! Except my deafness is in my left ear, and I'm turning 60 this year. Well done, you made me smile. :)

Once Upon an Equine said...

I feel your pain; I'm not far behind. You did a great job with this. Clever. And "still here"...love it.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You're just a young thing! heehee! Enjoy your week, girlfriend! ♥

Jenny said...

Awwww...you're just a wee babe. Wait until old age REALLY sets in! ha!

This was cute Ames!

Ames said...

Jenny: A wee babe in an old and tired body! :D