Sunday, March 18, 2012

Game Night Snack

I have a confession...

I am a Salty Sweet late night snacker.

Gotta have it.

Anything.

Chips,

Fruit,

Popcorn...oh yeh


I bought some Orville Redenbacher's Kettle Korn Pop Up Bowl popcorn on the advice of a friend. .

We used to call it Oral Rectumblocker's at work. Heh heh heh. Sorry couldn't resist.

Let me tell you this stuff is awesome!

The bowl however is a trickey booger.

I finally got out the kitchen shears and cut that steaming hot salty and sweet bowl open.

One of those adult-proof bags.

And it was good to the last frazzle...finger lickin' good!

~Ames

4 comments:

Jo said...

I love a good salty popcorn .. I will have to see if it's up here yet!

Sue said...

I am a freak for popcorn. But I like the kind I pop from scratch best.

=)

Nonna Beach said...

Popcorn, cheesy or drowning in real butter sets my taste buds into the happy dance every time !!!

Annesphamily said...

Yum! I love kettle corn!