Thursday, March 1, 2012

Alphabe~Thursday "O"


Hellooooo everyone. Today for Alphabe~Thursday I thought I'd make it short and sweet.  Considering it's all about the letter "O" and my "O" stands for OMG.

I thought I'd share an OMG with ya.

Ya'll know what OMG means don't ya?

I thought so.


Photo Credit: onlymotovational.com


I'm looking at life on the funny side today.

Before you go, sneek up on Jenny Matlock over at (off on my tangent )  she could use a surprise..... uh on second thought maybe you better knock first.

Have a great weekend!~Ames


13 comments:

Jo said...

OMG!!! totally cute!!!! and you know i just love cute!!!

Nonna Beach said...

Sooooooo cute Ames !

Monica said...

OMG! What a great picture!

upinthecosmos said...

LOL, that's too funny. I always think my dog thinks that when she's caught doing naughty things:-)

beckyp said...

that is funny

Annesphamily said...

Ames this is so cute! I love the dog! Have a great weekend!

Gattina said...

Excellent ! Never thought of OMG, lol !

PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

Hilarious and adorable!

anitamombanita said...

hahaha...O is for Out loud! That's how I'm laughing!!

Sue said...

Pretty cute (and kinda cowardly) dog!

=)

Pondside said...

Poor pooch - that must be confusing! I know that our terrier would be going wild.

Splendid Little Stars said...

ha ha ha! How fun!

Jenny said...

That picture totally cracked me up!

I love this post Ames!

Thanks for your oustanding efforts...I laughed AND smiled! And that is a banner day here at the new homestead!

Hugs and A+