Friday, February 17, 2012

Thrifty Things Friday ~#46


Hi all, I am participating in Thrifty Things Friday over at Diann’s blog  The Thrifty Groove  
I have been watching Linda of A La Carte  decorate her cubbies with such cute things, I just knew I had to get one for myself.

 I found this one for $10.00 Isn’t it cute?

I also found these 3 bowls that are made by Gibson.
They are just as nice as my Mikasa bowls and I can always use more bowls with the large family I have. They were cheap, cheap, cheap with my student discount. I paid $1.97 for all three.

I saved the best for last.


Piglet! For .10 cents!
Doesn't he make you smile?

Please check out Diann’s blog The Thrifty Groove  for more Thrifty Things.

Thanks for stopping by!~Ames


9 comments:

Deb said...

I can't believe you got that cabinet for $10. SCORE! Piglet does make me smile:)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Ames I love your cabinet! Can't wait to see what you do with it. Oh yes, Piglet made me smile! Hugs, Linda

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Piglet AND the cabinet made me smile. Good thrifting!!!

Sue said...

The cabinet is a major find, and I always love getting serving bowls like that.

And who doesn't love Piglet?

=)

Bookie said...

You got some nice bargains...but the bowls are my favorites...a real steal!

Jo said...

I love those white bowls, and your piglet has me smiling big time, what a great buy!!! is it going in the cabinet?

Pondside said...

Yes, Piglet made me smile! I hope he's front and centre in that new cupboard!

laxsupermom said...

Great finds! For 10 cents, Piglet would have been coming home with me, too. Thanks for sharing.

Diann said...

Great thrifty cabinet find! it will be perfect for displaying treasures. And you are right, as soon as I saw piglet, a big grin spread across my face! LOL Thank you for joining TTF and have a wonderful week!