Saturday, February 4, 2012

Thrifty Things Friday #44



I'm joining in with Diann from The Thrifty Groove for a fun linky party called Thrifty Things Friday.  Where you can share (show off) your treasures , finds, savings, crafts etc.  

I only have two things to share this week.  I have been busy purging my closets so I can donate to my favorite charities. 
Lenox Tea Light
This week I found a brand new Lenox tea light for $5.29. More than I wanted to pay but I plan on using this in my guest bathroom. It will go perfect with my Lenox Holiday Nouveau shower curtain.

Merimekko mugs

And I found these mugs when I went to drop off some donations. They are Merimekko mugs for .25 cents each. I don't know much about these (yet) other than they were made in the USA. They still have the original sales stickers on them and I plan to use them for Christmas gifts this coming Christmas. They will go perfect with  some of my homemade Russian Tea tucked inside. 

~~~*~~~

Stop by Diann's blog and check out more awesome things at Thrifty Things Friday. Remember ...recycle and reuse and keep it out of our landfills.

Thanks for stopping by.
~Ames

8 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Ames you found some great items. Love the tea light holder and especially those cute Christmas mugs. hugs, Linda

Bookie said...

Nice things. The lamp was worth all paid!

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

What a great looking cardinal on the tea lamp and the shade really puts it over the top- very pretty!

Deb said...

Nice finds you thrifty girl. What else have you been up to?

Annesphamily said...

Ames you thrifty girl you! What treasures you share. enjoy the weekend my friend! I am up to my eyeballs in white stuff- snow! Ugh! Enough I say! Enough!

Sue said...

You are a good finder of cool stuff!

=)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a cute tea light! It will be perfect for your room! ♥

Diann said...

That tealight is so pretty! What a great find! Thank you for joining TTF last week! I hope you are having a wonderful day!