Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday Centus #95~ Misery

Our beloved Jenny is having hard times and has decided that the rest of us should share in her misery by the looks of this week's prompt: "the chair dominated the small room"

Like I always say..."You can't keep a good woman down." So here's my stab at her pain......

~~~*~~~
Misery


My friend Jenny is having a terrible week.

Her tooth is hurting her as we speak.

Her husband, poor Mr. Jenny, broke his foot,

He crashed their car and now its kaputt.

Dear friends she asked “What should I do?”

Her new job is in danger and their solutions were few.

Blogger friend Sue said to drink warm salt water,

but the pain was far worse than giving birth to her daughter.

Childhood memories full of gloom and doom,

made her shrink and the chair dominated the small room.

NO! She screamed as she swatted them away.

Now Mrs. Matlock you can’t wait another day.

~~~+~~~
I sure hope our Jenny has a better day after her tooth is fixed, her car is repaired, Mr. Jenny's foot heals, the POD is repaired , the kitchen reno is completed and her OTJ training is done.

Please stop by Jenny Matlock's blog (off on my tangent) I think you will make her feel better if you do.

 If you haven't done so already, you can follow me by clicking on the Linky Friends Logo top left on my side bar. 
Thanks for stopping by!~Ames 


Be kind and remove Word Verification from your blog. It makes it easier to leave a comment . Especially when there are a lot of post to get through!



17 comments:

Christine said...

fun read, I can barely get myself to the dentist for teeth cleaning

Sue said...

Terrific, Ames.

=D

Judie said...

Ames, you know Jenny is going to love this! I certainly do!!
xoxo

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

You're a poet
And I didn't know it!!!

Great job!!!

anitamombanita said...

what a good friend you are to our dear Mrs. jenny. Well done, Ames, well done!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

You're a sweet, compassionate woman to write this. It's also very amusing. Great job, Ames.
xoRobyn

Bookie said...

Oh, a fine job, Ames!!!

Karen S. said...

So sweet my tooth is starting to hurt! Nah, not really....Great centus!

Melody said...

Nice job!!

♥Melody
MerrieMelody.blogspot.com

Koby said...

Lovely, I envy those who seem to so easily turn a poetic word, great job!

Dreaming said...

Great retelling of the Jenny Matlock saga.... in rhyme! Love it!

PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

Very cute and clever!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I hope she feels better soon, too! You're a hoot, girlfriend! ♥

writetuit said...

Such fun and such a sweet way to wish Jenny well. I too hope she is better soon! Great read.

Nonna Beach said...

Perfect and brilliant Ames and you have caught me up on all of Mr & Mrs. Jenny's misfortunes while I was gone...oh, poor things... sure missed you and our little writing communities !!!

Anna said...

Ha, ha.
Anna

Jenny said...

Oh Ames, I'm laughing so hard at you.

That was a pretty icky week for sure.

Things are getting better...and today I will be smiling at your funny post!

You're a gem!

Sending you a warm hug and friendship!

I can see your animated, pretty face reciting this cute little poem in my mind!