Tuesday, February 14, 2012


Happy Valentine’s Day!




Red paper, glitter, buttons and bows.
Bags all adorned lined up in rows.
Should I sign my name to his card?
Oh why does this have to be so hard?
I'm so excited I can't wait until then.
What if he see's me drop my card in?
I'll grab my bag and act like I don't care.
Then I'll rush home with the wind blowing through my hair.
Hurry to my room and shut the door.
I'll dump my Valentine's in a pile on the floor.
You're My Friend from Betty,
I like you from Bo,
You're Too Sweet from Sandy,
Will You Be Mine? 
This must be the one.
My hands get all sweaty,
My arms feel chilly.
I turn the card over and it says:
Love Billy.
~~~*~~~


~Ames

5 comments:

Jo said...

awwwwwe! Have a wonderful valentines Ames!

Bookie said...

Sweet one! Happy a Happy Valentine's!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Happy Valentines day, my friend! HAVE FUN! ♥♥♥

Deb said...

Very Cute. Have a sweet day.

Sue said...

I love this because it's exactly how I remember Valentine's Day...waiting to see if you would get that "special" Valentine.

=)