Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Centus #88~ The Secret~Epilogue

Welcome to Saturday Centus. This week Jenny Matlock has allowed us to write an epilogue to finish off the two part story from Week #88 dated January 7th. If you want to get up to speed with the story, I have listed both parts below.



~~Epilogue~~


 Midge looked down at her new baby, surrounded by her husband and best friends., she knew she had done the right thing. Both Ken and Barbie were destined to be together.
Barbie, being the stubborn diva that she was, couldn’t understand why Ken wanted to change careers and become a Pediatrician.

 After all, Barbie was already a Pediatrician and had delivered both Ryan and Nikki. Barbie let it be known that Ken couldn’t deliver a bag of groceries let alone a baby.  It was the last straw for Ken.



Ken told Barbie he needed time apart and the friendship between both couples became strained. 

 Midge thought if she had Ken deliver her baby, Barbie would see what a wonderful Pediatrician he was. It worked too. Bringing a new life into the world has a way of changing hearts.


Please stop by Jenny Matlock's blog (off on my tangent). Check out other offerings by clicking on this link: http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2012/01/saturday-centus-mea-culpa-and-another.html

Thanks for stopping by! I hope it's back to the mundane next Saturday. :) ~Ames

13 comments:

Nonna Beach said...

Way to continue, expand and conclude this fun bunch of stories...Loved it Ames ( and that Barbie, such a brat ! )

Ames said...

She is! So glad this week is over! Hope Jenny is back to the norm by next Saturday!~Ames

P.S. Hope I didn't just jinx it for everyone. Oops.

Sue said...

Good job, Ames! I think Barbie needs a good spanking.

=)

anitamombanita said...

way to go! That was terrific!

CollectIn Texas Gal said...

OMG...when did Barbie get a Tat? I'm so outta the Barbie/Ken Loop...good thing you aren't. Alls well that ends well. Does Ken have a Tat...if so where....I hope it says Barb!

You...mundane...never!!!

Judie said...

Ames, you have me in "stitches!" And Barbie's tat? Did she get that before or after she had two kids. That's a dangerous place for a woman of child-bearing age to get a tat. Just ask my DIL.

Loved this, sister!!!

Karen S. said...

I'm on the fence about which is better the writing or the photos, actually it's the combination! Excellent story and the way you bring it out through some of our favorite characters! I'm really, I just know I've seen that Barbie living room before, at my best friend's house, I got the older addition (kind of worn too) of the Barbie Goes to College, guess my mother thought she needed schooling over playing house (at the time!) Cool centus, so happy you epilogued along too!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Ames, you're the best. I LOVE THIS!! It's hilarious. I don't know where you found these photos, but they are perfect too.

PS Excuse my absence. Maybe I'll jump back into the SC class next week.
xoRobyn

Jo said...

I loved this Ames, and the photos you choose ... priceless!

cj Schlottman said...

Ames, I went to the beginning and read the series, and all I can say is Bravo! Dolls with moral fiber. Who knew. Thanks for this one.

Namaste..........cj

Nezzy said...

Awwww, I just love a happy endin'!!!

'Loved they way you used the dolls, your a doll!!!

God bless and have a beautiful week sweetie!!! :o)

pchickki said...

Barbie and Ken...what a couple!
Wish I could stay young as they have over the years.

Thanks for stopping by and for the comment on Etta James.

Hope you have a great week !

Jenny said...

This was soooo cool. And the pictures were amazing!

I really, really, really loved this epilogue...

And the whole story line!

You are just all kinds of creative, girl!