Friday, January 6, 2012

Alphabe~Thursday "G"

I’m very late this week on posting, meeting appointments out of town and all. So I’m going to squeeze this in even if I didn’t meet the deadline.


~~*~~

“G”


“G” is for the Girl I left behind after I became a wife.




“G” is for the Gift of life; my little girl I gave birth to and then became her mother.




“G” is for Grandma, what I have become and have embraced.




“G” is for Geriatric, what I feel like after babysitting grandchildren.


“G” is for gratitude: giving thanks for all the blessings in my life.





~~*~~


Check out what others have to say about the letter “G” by stopping by Jenny Matlock’s blog (off on my tangent) and you can get there by clicking on this link:
http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2012/01/alphabe-thursdays-letter-g.html




Thanks for stopping by! ~Ames





15 comments:

Steph said...

What wonderful G words that all reflect a special life. Awesome post.

PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

A wonderful "G" post, AJ!! Happy New Year!!

upinthecosmos said...

Nicely done:-). I love the pic of the roller skating grandma!

CollectIn Texas Gal said...

Gee!!! This is a Ggggrrrr888888 Post! You GoGranny!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

All wonderful G words, especially that Grandma one...it's about my favorite these days!! hugs, Linda

Deb said...

Amen Sistah!

anitamombanita said...

Being a grandma is the best!! Yay! ;)

Vicki/Jake said...

No matter if your late, this is a fun take on the G letter! And I understand them all:) Well ok, the marriage part was a wash but WTH.. Life's good!

Sue said...

I can really relate to this one! Such fun, too.

=)

Jo said...

what wonderful "G's" ... and entirely relatable! I'm still waiting for the Grandma part, but i already feel geriatric on some days ...

The Paper Princess said...

Thanks for stopping by - great post! I hope that the Food Allergy & Gluten Free Weight Loss book is helpful to you!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

nprimopiano said...

great post! :-)

Kerri @OhMann! said...

So cute! I love your G's!

Thanks for visiting! I am visiting from Ms. Jenny's. :)

Gattina said...

Very nice "G" words ! never thought of them !

Jenny said...

Ames! I love the simple progression of this post.

How clever of you to use them in that fashion!

I hear you on the geriatrics girl.

But having met you, I know for certain you have many, many years before you get anywhere close to being in that category.

Thanks for a great link for the letter G.

A+