Sunday, December 4, 2011

Saturday Centus~16

Jenny has asked us to sum up our lives when we were 16 in sixteen words. Being sixteen was a long time ago, I had no worries, no stress, very little responsibility, and lived life without a care in the world.


at sixteen.........................


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Size two

Bra-less

License

First car

First Job

First Date

First Dance

First Kiss


                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If I could go back, I'd change a few steps in my life. Would you?

Please don't forget to stop by Jenny Matlock's blog (off on my tangent). You can get there by clicking on this link:
http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2011/12/saturday-centus-sixteen.html

Merry Christmas!~Ames

12 comments:

Deb said...

That pretty much sums it up. Yes, I would probably change a couple of things if I could go back.

Bookie said...

Probably change a few things if I could take the knowledge I have now...then again, I might make things worse!

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

Lots of firsts at 16! I'd change a few things but not too many. I was dating my husband for 1 1/2 years by the time I was 16. The only other thing that stands out is, of course, driving. Nice post!

anitamombanita said...

Love ur list but for me...no way. Never ever ever going back even if I could!!

Jo said...

Ames, wonderful! I would never choose to go back ... even though it was a year of firsts ...

Judie said...

Ames, where's the photo? You are beautiful now, so you must have been a knockout when you were 16.

Sue said...

What a cute way to handle the prompt.
Really enjoyed this!

=)

Jo Black said...

I was NEVER a size 2....

knightsheart said...

I would not change a thing...

Tracy said...

How clever loved it

nimaruichi said...

Reminds me of my 'Firsts'; fun & nostalgia...

Jenny said...

I don't think I'd go back! I try to make a conscoius choice every day to be happy with where I am...even though it's not always a bed of roses!

This was so thoughtful and thought provoking.

You captured such longing in these simple words, Ames!

Thank you!