Monday, November 14, 2011

There's Power in Prayer! Please Say one for Katie.


I first found out about Katie through a fellow blogger, Kelly Biggs,  over at My Dear Trash. ( http://mydeartrash.blogspot.com/2011/11/angel-that-needs-our-prayers.html )

Katie has Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL). I have had an upclose experience with this nasty disease. She has a hard road to travel.

I believe there is power in prayer. So if you could spare one, would you please say a prayer for this sweet little girl. God listens. He really does! Thanks! And big giant hug for doing this!~Ames

5 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Sending prayers and adding her to my prayer list!

Sue said...

I will definitely pray for her. My nephew survived this very same cancer nearly 20 years ago. (He ended up having a bone marrow transplant from one of his brothers.)

PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

I'm on it!

CCC said...

I can help with that. Hope your well too.

Annesphamily said...

I am praying and going to visit my buddy Ganky (Theresa) at They Call Me Ganky. She is the ultimate warrior for prayer here. Pray for her nephew Justin in the Middle East too! May I borrow Katie's photo and put a button on my sidebar?
I believe God always listens to us. Love you Ames!