Thursday, October 27, 2011

Saturday Centus #77 ~ I Planted A Little Story Seed.

Better late than never....wahahahahahahah......

now onto my story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I met a man in the fiction aisle.



He said “Pssst, have I got a book for you!”


I followed him down a dark aisle and he pointed to a little black book, and a packet of seeds came with every purchase.


I said “I don’t have a green thumb.”


He said “They grow fast.”


So I bought the little book titled Horrors, and I planted a little story seed in the pot on the window sill above my bed.


That night, and every night after, I had nightmares. A dark creature with long tentacles grew down over my headboard.


Not even Round-up would kill it!
~~~~~~
See what evil lurks over at Jenny Matlock's blog (off on my tangent) You can get there by clicking on this link: http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2011/10/saturday-centus-i-planted-little.html

Wahahahahahahah~Ames

8 comments:

Sue said...

This one reminds me of Stephen King! Cool!!

=)

anitamombanita said...

Things that creep over the headboard frighten me... LOL... well done. Thanks for your comments on my blog.

BECKY said...

Whoa! I think I'LL have nightmares now! :o
LOL

Jo said...

oh geez, i could actually feel them ... creepy and good Ames!!!

Judie said...

Jenny suggested that I use Roundup to kill the tree that my crazy neighbor planted to try to block our view of the Catalinas. I was thinking of buying some special insects that kill that type of tree so I wouldn't be implicated. If I thought I could get away with it, I would.

I won't have nightmares from this story, but my crazy neighbor (who recently married her cousin!) should. Great one, Ames!!

PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

You get a A+ for the creepy factor. The reader's mind continues where your story leaves off.

Deb said...

Cleverly creepy!

Jenny said...

Creepy, creepy.

I like your evil, little mind!