Thursday, October 27, 2011

And Lo, I went into the desert......

It was scorching hot, and ominous with rattlesnakes, and scorpions, and tarantulas. It was full of sharp painful cactus. It was devoid of water and flowers and shade for which I could seek out respite…...

I came out of the desert and behold.....I found an oasis called Wildflowers…...

I went into this place called Wildflowers and Lo and Behold! I found two kindred spirits! And we drank spirits!! And we laughed and had a great time!

It’s so wonderful to actually meet two of my blogging sisters, Judie on the left from “The Rogue Artist”, and Jenny on the right from “off on my tangent”. We laughed and shared stories and drank, and ate, and laughed, and drank, and ate some more. We had such a wonderful time!


A big “Thank You” to Judie and Jenny! Meeting the both of you in person was the highlight of my trip! And thanks for picking up the tab Judie. (Hey that going to the Ladies room before the check comes really works!) Wink Wink! And thanks for the gifts Jenny! The Olive Oil from Arizona was delicious!


Luv ya, mean it! ~Ames

6 comments:

Sue said...

As I've already mentioned to the other two, I am greenish with envy!

=)

Nonna Beach said...

I am so jealous that you 3 ladies met and had such a good time...and yet so happy for you all too ! :O)

Jenny said...

Awwwwwwwwww....what a fun time we had! We'll have to remember the bathroom trick for next time! Thanks for me surprises, too! My husband loved the napkins!

BECKY said...

I'm like Sue...I've already mentioned my envy to the other 2 gals, too! Glad you had such a great time!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Always fun to meet blogging friends. I wish I could meet you and Jenny!

Deb said...

Sounds like a good time and how fun to meet blogging buddies.