Friday, October 28, 2011

Alphabe~Thursday Fall Break ~An Act of Deception

We are still on Fall break over at Jenny Matlock's Off On My Tangent.

This time I thought I would share a little story of deception with you.



Halloween 1983

When my daughter was about 7 years old, my employer decided to hand out candy to make it a safe Halloween for all little ghost and goblins.

My daughter and I dressed up like Maw and Paw and went to my place of employment to pull a Trick and get some Treats.

No one recognized me.

The next day I couldn't resist taking in a picture of us to ask everyone if they recognized this person last night. They were all in shock when they found out that was me.

We work so good together, me and my little minion! Wahahahahah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well it's back to regular Alphabe~Thursday next week. Don't forget to stop by Jenny's blog (off on my tangent) for some more stories about Fall. You can get there by clicking on this link: http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2011/10/alphabe-thursdays-fall-break-and_26.html

Happy Fall Ya'll~Ames

12 comments:

Sue said...

What a funny photo that is! No wonder they didn't recognize you!!

=)

Birgit said...

Great memories!

Deb said...

Greatness! So funny that nobody recognized you. I used to dress up with my kids too.

Splendid Little Stars said...

Oh that's so awesome! love it!

Bookie said...

Good story...thanks for sharing. Halloween used to be more fun for me than these days. Now I just wallow in autumn in general.

Bookie said...

Yea, Blogger let me on!

Judie said...

I can't believe they didn't know you just by your beautiful eyes, Ames!!

Beth said...

What a funny memory!

Ames said...

Judie, Men don't look at a woman's eyes. LOL!Well at least not at first. Besides, I was dressed as a man. Ha!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh my! That is SO funny! Aren't you glad you have a photo of it now? Fun memories! ♥

Nezzy said...

Now that's a sign of a great costume if your coworkers didn't even recognize ya!!!

Great picture and what fun memories!!

God bless ya and have a fantastic weekend sweetie!!! :o)

Jenny said...

Deception doesn't count if there's candy involved. That's one of the rules I live by.

What a cute post Ames!

Thanks for the smile!

PS. Pretend you don't notice how late I am visiting!