Friday, September 30, 2011

Thrifty Things Friday #27

This week I have a few things that I feel good about sharing because I saved a lot of money on these items.

I went to Family Dollar and found 64 oz bottles of Palmolive dish soap marked down to $2.40 each. I bought the last 4 bottles, plus I used my .50 cent off coupon on one so that was an even better deal. Then at Target I found boxes of Bounce dryer sheets, 120 count, marked down to $2.37 each. And they had Downy dryer sheets, 140 count, marked down to $2.48 each. I bought all they had. And I used a .50 cent off coupon on one box of Bounce, and one box of Downy. The Bic 10ct. pack of pens were $1.00 each and I had a coupon for $1.00 off two. It was like getting one pack free!

And last but not least, I found this sweet little jumper for my grandaughter at the GW thrift store for $1.49 and the cute little jeans skort below for $1.49.


I think I did pretty good this week! And the good thing is my daughter doesn't have to buy dish soap or dryer sheets  for a while! :)

Don't forget to check in over at Diann's blog "The Thrifty Groove" for more fantastic "Thrifty Things Friday."  You can get there by clicking on this link: http://thethriftygroove.blogspot.com/2011/09/thrifty-things-friday-27.html   

Thanks for stopping by!~Ames

8 comments:

Sue said...

Darling jumper and skorts!

I love a good find...

=)

Nonna Beach said...

Great shopping Ames...I love good deals like that !!!

Bookie said...

What great bargains!!!!

PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

wonderful bargains, Ames, but those little clothes are the cutest of the cute!!!

CollectIn Texas Gal said...

Great Bargin Shopping!!! Nothin' like the Dollar Store where few things are really a Dollar, but still good prices! Now that red dress is too cute. GW, huh? I guess you got the only one! That's okay...my grandboy looks better in blue!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love to find bargains on everyday items. Cute jumper also!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You got some great buys! I'm not in the habit of going to the dollar stores but I may need to learn! ♥

Diann said...

Great deals and finds! I love posts like this. All those non-food items are so expensive, it is great to find deals n them! Thank you for joining TTF and I am so sorry I am so late in visiting this week!