Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thrifty Things Friday #24

I finally managed to stop in a  local Thrift Store today while out and about. It has certainly been awhile since I could pop in and look around one. This little store had all their Fall decor out and their Halloween out too. It has really put me in the mood to decorate for Fall! 

On this stop I found some cute things for my little grandaughter.


I paid .74 cents for this sweet little dress. It will fit her this winter. I think it will look so cute on her with white tights that have the ruffles on the backside and little black patent leather Mary Jane shoes. The perfect church dress!



This adorable little outfit was $1.49. It's too big for my grandaughter but I couldn't pass it up.


And this little dress was also $1.49. For some reason I can't get the picture to rotate. It is still too big for my grandaughter but my own daughter is a pink and black kinda girl especially if there are skulls on it. I think I did good.

Oh, I almost forgot. I also picked up this game for the grandsons. They love games and it was only $1.00. My husband and I have played this game (the adult version) with our neighbors on game night and it is fun!



I spent a whopping $4.74 and saved a ton of money and made my grands feel loved!

Why don't you check out Thrifty Things Friday over at Diane's Thrifty Groove. You can get there by clicking on this link: http://thethriftygroove.blogspot.com/2011/09/thrifty-things-friday-24.html

Thanks for stopping by.~Ames

7 comments:

Jo said...

great finds Ames ... i can never find stuff that cheap around here ... you did well!!!

Diann said...

Love the little outfits! I have been trying to get our 3 year old a new winter wardrobe through thrifting. All those summer clothes are getting donated soon. Thank you for joining TTF and have a fun weekend!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I also look for clothes for my Grand when I thrift! It is amazing the wonderful cute and inexpensive clothes I can find. I love the cute dress in the first pic! Sooooo adorable!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the adorable little outfits and the game will be fun! What a great way to get a lot for your money! ♥

Deb said...

Great bargains. The little dress os adorable. I need to find some time to go thrifting. Such fun.

Sue said...

Thrift stores are fun, fun, fun.

=)

Keri said...

I love going to the thrift store. I find the nicest things there for just a dollar or two. Sounds like you know hot to spoil that granddaughter.