Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday Centus #72


Oh my, I think Jenny has been smelling too many movie scratch and sniff cards 'cause she's really lost it this time. She's given us 32 words plus a 3 word prompt of: "In the Autumn" and she wants us to put the total  word count to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Geez Louise for God's sake somebody...anybody.... get her to a detox center, or rent her some kids for a couple of days. I think she is having grandlittle Delirium tremens aka the DT's and maybe with the Vapors on the side too!

Well here goes nothing....my husband keeps asking me "What the heck are you singing in there???

Now on to my contribution......

~~~~~~~~~~~


Well was that crazy enough for you?? Why don't you drop by Jenny Matlock's blog (off on my tangent) and see more craziness. You can get there by clicking on this link: http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2011/09/saturday-centus-shake-up-mwhahahahahaha.html

Thanks for stopping by!~Ames*

*I'm going to go lay down now. I will probably sing that stupid song in my head all day long. Thanks a bunch Jenny O crazy one!



25 comments:

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Now I'll be singing it too!!! Good job!!!

Morning said...

have fun singing your own song.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

It's so vicious and wacky, I love it. I'm going to memorize this one and see how people respond when I blurt it out all over town.
xoRobyn

Sue said...

Such lovely sentiments.

;)

Erika said...

your poor thigh--I bet that will hurt!

Erika
Artful Rising

jabblog said...

'poison pen' - giggle!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Funny! It's hard to read these with the radio on in the background. Love the music sheet, how'd you do that?:@)

Deborah said...

Well this is a completely different take ... brilliant! :o)

Jo said...

oh Ames ... totally different and unexpected and i loved it!

Judie said...

Ames!! You are BRILLIANT! HA! That should relay our collective thinking to Jenny!!

CollectIn Texas Gal said...

All Ya'll are OFF more than a Twinkle or Two!!! There goes another Nursery Rhyme...it'll never ever be the same!!!

upinthecosmos said...

Very creative and nicely done, Brava!

cj Schlottman said...

Crazy? Not! It is a creative work of genius, my friend. You amaze me.

Namaste.........cj

PS - Thanks for your comment on my entry!

Nonna Beach said...

Crazy, wicked excellent Ames !
Take that one Jenny !!!

Viki said...

Yep, pretty crazy but I liked it. LOL

5thsister said...

Hee hee hee! I think our beloved Ms. Jenny got the "point"! :o)

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Not a kiddie song - jabbed my eye with my pen!! Fun read. laurie @ Battling My Inner Critic

Dazee Dreamer said...

that was hilarious. pulling the pen out of your thigh to jab in your eye. hahahahaha

beckyp said...

haha great job

Reka Sang said...

Fabulous write....hope your friend sees it in the right light.

Anna said...

Dear Ames,
Take a few deep breaths. You don't have to resort to such violent language to make this work. Remember it should be PG!
I'm giving you points for trying.
Best wishes,
Anna
Anna's SC wk 72'In the Autumn'

Cheryl said...

Ouch! As Sue said, such lovely sentiments. ^_~

Jenny said...

Ha! You made me laugh! I loved this Ames! And with what is going on with you, girl, I think this is pretty tame! I liked this...and I sang it, too!

Thanks for linking up!

Jenny said...

Hey, BTW, can I borrow that poison pen? I have someone I need to inflict it upon. mwahahahahahahahaha!

Tgoette said...

LOL! Great job Ames! A violent and fun take on the prompt!