Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday Centus #73 ~ Bloody~tini Anyone???

Welcome to Saturday Centus #73. Jenny has challenged us this week with a 150 word dialogue plus the prompt: "Are you seriously ordering another martini?"

And now onto my contribution.....

~~~~~

"Are you seriously ordering another martini?"



“Wahwah why? Arah you the alcoh…coh…birp... cohall po po?”


“No but I think you’ve had enough and you really need to go home and sleep it off.”


“Nooooh! I dough not want to go….ho...mem! I can can ant go baaackkkk there..er!"


“Why?”


“There’s suh suh s o m e t h i n g creeepeee there er!!! And …and I’m sca scay erd!”


“Listen, I’ll drive you home and go through your house for you, if that will make you feel better.”


“Wreally? You wawould doo that fuh meeya?” (Sniff)


“Yeh come on.”


“Here let me get the car door for you.”


“You made it so easy for me”


“Hey you’re not drunk!”


“No but I will be after I drink your blood! Hissssss!”


“NO! Get away from meeeeee! LET ME OUT! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!”


“Pick-up bars, what a concept! Maybe tomorrow night I’ll switch it up and have Bloody Mary’s.”

~~~
 
Getting in the mood for Halloween
 
'Cause it's Fall Ya'll!
 
Don't forget to fly on over to Jenny Matlock's blog (off on my tangent). You can get there by clicking on this link: http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2011/09/saturday-centus-he-said-she-said-they.html
 
Thanks for stopping by!~Ames

20 comments:

Judie said...

HAHAHAHAHA! GREAT one, Ames! Just what we need to start fall! You clever vampire, you!!!
xoxo

Dazee Dreamer said...

very nicely done.

anitamombanita said...

clever, you little vamp, you!

June Freaking Cleaver said...

I'm surprised he didn't just hang out at the blood bank!

Nice twist!

cj Schlottman said...

Ames, You have done it again - taken off down a totally different path than I expected. This is very creepy and very cool!

Namaste.........cj

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

You're full of surprises. This is fantastic, Ames. Love how you misspelled all those words and he wasn't even drunk. You've outdone yourself this time.
xoRobyn

Alison said...

Wow, I love this! I did not expect the ending.

Viki said...

Ha, Ha, Ha. What a great take on this. Very surprising, indeed.

beckyp said...

very unexpected ending Great job

Bones said...

Great post. Followed :)

PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

You definitely surprised me with the twist!!

Reka Sang said...

Very clever lady, you always give me value for my blog time. ;)So enjoyed the surprise ending.

jabblog said...

I didn't see that coming - well done:-) Most imaginative.

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

I read this before church this morning, and then the computer froze up! LOL, sucking the lifeblood out of the internet I guess.

Kat said...

Love the twist on this - what a great original take on this prompt. Yet another reason to avoid pick up bars LOL

Lemons Don't Make Lemonade said...

I've been blog hopping from Robyn's and after reading so many different ones, I still don't know which one is the best.

Great job.

Sue said...

heehee!

Great twist on this one, Ames!

Loved it.

=)

Tgoette said...

Awesome twist, Ames! Great job with your Centus as usual! Loved the spooky take!

Deborah said...

Unexpected and brilliantly done! :o)

Jenny said...

You got me!

You totally got me!

I loved this, you little trickster you!

I'm still cracking up over this one, Ames.

You rock!