Sunday, September 11, 2011

Saturday Centus #71~My CRS Fairy Mother


Hi all. Sometimes we all need a nudge, maybe even a full blown push to get our creative juices flowing again. In my case it was a another Centusian riding my ass uh ...  giving me encouragement to participate.

Once I saw this week's prompt: "Mother may I", I immediately thought "Well, this sucks!" 

My door or window or what ever it is that all creativity flows through just slammed shut. Scattering dust, cob webs, and few marbles everywhere.

 Now on to my contribution...

~~~

Arrrrgh! What a stupid prompt!



My brain is empty.


((( “GET UP OFF YOUR ACHING ASS AND WRITE THAT CENTUS!!!!” )))


Who said that?


((( “Me, Judie, your CRS Fairy Mother.”)))


CRS?


Fairy Mother?


(((“Yes, Jenny sent me to nudge you.”)))


(((“I know you feel bad, but writing will take your mind off things at least for a little while! Oh and put down that candy! You’ll rot your brains out. Or is it teeth? Oh dear I can’t remember sh**.”)))


Fairy Mother may I at least sleep on it?


(((“NO!”)))
.
.
.

(((“Got any wine??”)))


I’m telling Jenny.


(((“Don’t make me use my wand!”)))


~~~

Thank you Judie for the push. Remind me to never stand next to you on a cliff! LOL!

That reminds me, don't forget to jump off here and head on over to Jenny Matlock's blog (off on my tangent). You can get there by clicking on this link: http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2011/09/saturday-centus-mother-may-i.html

Thanks for stopping by. Please don't forget to kneel and pray at 12:00 noon on Sept. 11th.~Ames



Never Forget 9/11
The 343 Firefighters
The  Lives lost in the World Trade Center
The Lives lost in the Pentagon
And the lives lost on Flight 93

Peace to those they left behind.

10 comments:

Jo said...

oh that was a great take on the prompt! I just loved "don't make me use my wand" ... and i swear Judie lives to inspire and encourage ...

jfb57 said...

What a fun post! I sometimes think Jenny is on my shoulder too!

I'm hosting another 100 words that are different but you may like to have a go.
http://www.theheadsoffice.co.uk/100-word-challenge-for-grown-ups-week9/

PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

Wonderfully original and amusing!

Judie said...

See how "wonderfully original and amusing" you can be when someone threatens you with a hot poker disquised as a magic wand?? Very clever and funny, Ames! Now I can take off this silly pointed hat!
xoxo

Dazee Dreamer said...

hahahahaha. L.O.V.E.D. it.

Viki said...

LOL, I guess she got you off your butt. Clever way to do this.

Sue said...

This was fun, Ames.

=)

And thanks for the reminder. We all need to remember and be united in our efforts to keep our country united and strong.

gautami tripathy said...

Loved it!

shreds

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

How did I know you were referring to Judie when you mentioned another centusian's nudging. She's good for that. I agree this was fun and I hope it lifted your spirits.
xoRobyn

Jenny said...

Oh, you are so fun!

I love your creative mind, even when you aren't feeling creative.

9-11 was a day of prayer for us here, too.