Friday, September 23, 2011

In the right Place and at the right Time

I'm joining Diann over at  The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday #26. This week I was in the right Place at the right Time. I stopped in Target to pick up a prescription and hit the mother of all sales.



I bought my daughter a new King Comforter set for $29.
She was excited to get it and it matches here decor perfectly!

 
 
I bought this king quilt for myself and it was only $19.96. There were no matching shams left, but I didn't let that bother me.




 and I bought this Queen quilt for my guest room for $17.00, the shams were $4.96 each.

I can't wait until Summer rolls around again. I'll be ready! Oh and  forgot to mention the three sets above are Dwell Studio. Unless you buy Dwell Studio from Target be prepared to pay "BIG BUCKS" for it!


Then I bought three twin sheet sets for my grandson's for $4.96 each.
 

 I think I did good!

Join up with Diann for Thrifty Things Friday #26. You can get there by clicking on this link: http://thethriftygroove.blogspot.com/2011/09/thrifty-things-friday-26.html

Thanks for stopping by!~Ames 

10 comments:

upinthecosmos said...

Love that 2nd comforter! Excellent deals!!

Jo said...

OMG!!! I cant wait till Target comes to Canada ... it's supposed to happen sometime next year! I cannot beleive the deals you got, especially on the quilt, and they are all so darn pretty!!! great shopping!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Oh you hit the jackpot! I once bought a gorgeous King quilt for $20 and I still love it to this day. Just love the clearance prices!

irishoma said...

Great bargains and very stylish. I love shopping at Target. Ours is expanding to become a super Target with even more bargains.

Deb said...

Great buys, lucky girl!

Toni said...

Great buys - all all are so pretty. Heading to Target today, I will have to see what mine has.

cj Schlottman said...

I do love a bargain! These finds are great.

Namaste.........cj

Diann said...

Holy cow Ames! You realy did hit the thrifty Target Jackpot! I love your bargans! I need to head over to Target and see if they have any of these fabulous priced items! Thank you for joining TTF and have a fun day!

Sue said...

Nice job! I especially love that guest room quilt!

=)

Nonna Beach said...

You did awesome Ames...love them all !!!