Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday Centus #67~Potty Humor

Hello All! Welcome to Saturday Centus #67. Our dear teacher Jenny has dropped the word count down this week to 50 words plus this prompt: "Laugh out Loud."

This wasn't as easy as some may think. When I think about laughing out loud, I conjure up images of things that gave me belly laughs or as my bloggy friend Judie would say "made me shoot wine out my nose!" Unfortunately most of the time it's due to an awkward or embarrasing situation.

Ummm does that make me a sicko??

Well any way onto my contribution.....

~~~
Potty Humor

From manners and motions we can define graces,

Like an accidental wind creates expressions on faces.

Parading toilet paper stuck on a shoe,

A dress hiked up after leaving the loo.

Anonymity cannot always be sought in a crowd;

And someone most often will laugh out loud.

~~~
Stop on by Jenny Matlock's blog (off on tangent) if you want to laugh out loud some more. You can get there by clicking on this link:  http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2011/08/saturday-centus-laugh-out-loud.html
 
Thanks for stopping by!~Ames

14 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

*clapping wildly* I loved it.

Nonna Beach said...

Outstanding Ames !

This wonderful, clever poem truly made me laugh out loud...Standing ovation !!!

Sue said...

Great one, Ames!

=D

Jo said...

Loved this Ames ... and send me an email, you won the giveaway on my blog!

Daydreamertoo said...

There were six brothers and sisters in my house and my mum and step father. Depending on what she cooked for our suppers we used to have competitons. You could say we all laughed out loud or, that is was a gas...LOL

Deb said...

So poetic and so funny!

jeff campbell said...

This is great! Wow! Double Wow! Peace and blessings

Cheryl said...

Fantastic! Double wow it is!

Judie said...

Ames, you made me shoot wine out my nose. I hope you are happy now!! Fortunately, it was white wine, so my crisp cotton shirt that takes 30 minutes to iron, has no rosy splash marks on it!

My ex-husband had a serious gas problem and would cut loose with an eye-waterer usually in the grocery line. He would always give me an evil grin beforehand, and I would jump back and run to pick up an item I "forgot." This is only ONE of the reasons he became my ex.

Tgoette said...

This was brilliant! A wonderful poem, so well written and funny! Awesome!

gautami tripathy said...

Wonderful Centus!

hinder the tremors

Christine said...

Reminds me of the time when I watched in horror a woman walking through the underground mall, from my wicket, and she had a long trail of toilet paper coming from under her skirt, oops. Did I run after her and tell her?...

cj Schlottman said...

Ames! You must have spies out for you. Last winter, I paraded all over Kroger with my skirt stuck in the back waistband. Not one soul told me until I was in the parking lot going to my car. Thank God for long-johns!

I simply adore this precious poem.

Namaste..........cj

Jenny said...

Fabulous! Loved this! Christine's comment made me laugh.

I always tell people...even though sometimes they just get annoyed.