Thursday, August 11, 2011

Alphabe~Thursday "Q" is for QWERTY

 QWERTY - The first six characters on the top row of letters on a keyboard or typewriter. QWERTY.

  ~~~~~~


This second "Q" post was brought to you by Jenny Matlock's Alphabe~Thursday, and because I had nothing else better to do with my time!*


Please stop by Jenny Matlock's  blog (off on my tangent) and check out the other "Q" post for this week's Alphabe~Thursday. You can get there by clicking on this link : http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2011/08/alphabe-thursdays-letter-q.html
Thanks for stopping by!~Ames

*There were No extra credits given for this second Alphabe~Thursday "Q" post, and I am not kissing up to the teacher. :(

11 comments:

BECKY said...

Good old QWERTY! Very unique "Q" word! :)

JDaniel4's Mom said...

My fingers always hit the wrong keys on the tiny keyboards.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love that you used QWERTY! Clever lady!

DearHelenHartman said...

Hadn't heard QWERTY in ages, fun!

Sue said...

I, too, had forgotten about qwerty!

Good one!

=)

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

One of the best things I did in high school was take a typing course!

Dazee Dreamer said...

why thank you for being so informative. I will use that knowledge to the best of my ability. :)

EG Wow said...

Clever you! It never even occurred to me to use this!

Judie said...

Ames, you are a little big qwerty. But I guess you knew that!!!

storybeader said...

Was wondering what that meant... So many more people know how to type nowadays... guess that's a good enough way to communicate! {:-Deb

Jenny said...

I've always liked QWERTY. Didn't they teach us that in typing class?

I'm not quite sure because I took that about a hundred years ago!

Another quite amusing post!

Thank you!

A+