Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Oh The Pain We Endure….


I will do most anything to keep my real choppers in my mouth, but I really hate going to the dentist.



Invariably one thing always leads to another and I always have to come back for this or need to have that done. Like my pockets are lined with gold buddy!


Last week during my routine cleaning I slipped up and said “That hurts!”


Oops what was I thinking?


They decided to take unscheduled x-rays.


Then he started with the poking around. “Hum…ah ha….”


Pop!


“Ouch, what did you do that for?” I said.


Then he said “We’ll have to redo that crown and oh while we are at it we might as well do the tooth next to it.”

"Well Hell! Let's just do all of them while you are at it!" (If looks could kill.)


“You just put that new crown on 3 months ago!” I complained


Stare……stare….stare…...STAREHello???


“Oh alright!” he says “I won’t charge you to redo that one.”


Gee Thanks! I am thinking to myself, that's mighty generous of you!


So I am off to be tortured this morning.


I hope I don’t need another root canal.


Pardon my sassy mouth but this just SUCKS!


~Ames

4 comments:

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Owww, I feel for you!!! I hope it won't be TOO painful or cost too much!!! (Is that possible?)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I hate going to the dentist but am past due for my cleaning! This has encouraged me to make that appointment! Good Luck and don't bite the dentist! hugs, Linda

Sue said...

I dislike nothing more than going to the dentist. And I have a sensitive tooth too right now.

Meaning I know I have to go, and I'm putting it off...

"/

PS. Good luck, Ames!

Deb said...

Uhg! I very much dislike going to the dentist! Luckily, I haven't had to have anything major done yet. One filling for a cracked tooth is all I've had to do so far. I go for cleanings 3 times a year and that's torture enough. I hope that your mouth and your pocketbook won't both be in pain when you get out of there.