Monday, April 18, 2011

Itchy Hands

My daughter’s neighbor gave them a Congratulations card with $50 in it. The card read “Why don’t you take the boy’s to the movies or buy pizza in honor of their new little sister being born


Woo Hoo! What a treat!

Gosh, I can’t get to our seats with my four grands without dropping $70.00.


So, my daughter asks me “What are you doing Friday night?”


“Uh….Uh….Nothing….. Why do you ask?”


"Because I thought you might like to baby sit the baby.” She said.

Would I!


My hands are itching to get a hold of that Suhweet baby!


Dust house? Check.


Mop floors? Check.


Toilets cleaned? (Assign to husband)


Kitchen cleaned? Check.


Okay I am ready for that baby now!


Why are my hands still itching? It isn’t Friday yet.


My mother used to drop old wives tales on me left and right. She said if your right hand itches you are about to lose money. If your left hand itches you are about to gain money.

Old wives tales....jeez...who made that stuff up?


Well? .....Which is it when both of your hands itch??


Hurry up Friday, my hands are driving me crazy!!


~Ames





4 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I know you can't wait until Friday. I am going back to see Tiger tomorrow!!

Sue said...

Isn't being a grandma the best thing ever? I've got itchy hands just thinking about it!

=)

Deb said...

Have fun with that sweet baby. I'm sure enjoying our newest addition.

Bookie said...

I understand! I have a new one in Kentucky, waiting to go out to see him. We plan to go week after Easter....hope the weather settles down by then and we don't blow eastward!

Friday approaches!