Monday, April 4, 2011

Hey, What's in That Cup of Coffee?


Has this ever happened to you?



My husband brings me coffee in bed every morning.


I know, I know. He’s a keeper!


Anyway, after a quick breakfast of a fried egg sandwich and an orange, I started cleaning the kitchen. I mean really cleaning.


Then my hubby stripped the bed and put fresh sheets on.


Then I started a load of sheets and jumped in the shower.


When I got out, Enya was playing on the stereo and my hubby said "The guest bathroom floor is wet."


He was getting ready to mop the master bath floor when I politely said “I haven’t quite finished in here yet.”


After he mopped the bathroom floor he did the kitchen floor.


I dusted and picked up.


Where is all this energy coming from?


I wonder if it was that new coffee I bought from Publix on a BOGO.


My housework is done for the week.


What am I going to do now?


Happy Monday!


~Ames

10 comments:

Ms. Bake-it said...

Geez! I don't know but if you need more work, come on over! Sounds like you and hubby make a great team!

~ Tracy

Deb said...

I have plenty of work around this place, especially with the extra people. If you get bored come on over and I'll find you something to do.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Oh I would say he is a keeper also! Mr ALC would bring me coffee in bed everyday when I worked. Now that I'm retired I get up when I'm ready. He always has the coffee made though. Now if he would just wash some floors! hugs, Linda

ain't for city gals said...

wow..I should have this problem! I love the idea of the geek library..lol..can't even remember if that is what you called..and I just read it 2 seconds ago. Cross Creek was one of my fav movies also...

La said...

Send your husband to my house!

CollectIn Texas Gal said...

Wow! Ya'll are Hopped Up on Coffee and Life! So for the rest of the week you can go Thriftin'! Yep, that's it....take a thermos of that coffee along....you'll make all the shops lickety split!

I've been away and am blog hoppin' to catch up with everyone. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week....Sue

cj Schlottman said...

Could I have your life for just one weekend? I will buy my own coffee!

Thanks for this darling post..........cj

sm said...

think every girl will like such husband
nice read

Diann said...

"What are you going to do now?"...Ummm....hello? Head to my house of course! I need one of those nice high energy days and soon!

Viki said...

I love days like that. I don't know what got into me but I cleaned most of my home yesterday and finished up today. Too bad those kind of days aren't more frequent for me, ha!