Friday, April 22, 2011

Gratitude

I have really been blessed with some fun bloggy friends and I enjoy each and everyone of you equally. You bring so much to my day with your shared pastimes, collections, ideas, recipes, humor  and stories. You make me laugh, you make me cry and you give me a ton of  encouragement and inspiration. You are the best friends a girl could ask for. Bless you all.

...and...

I also wanted to say Thank You to:

Linda from "Al La Carte." She sent my daughter the sweetest little Teddy bear outfit for our granddaughter Lily and an adorable hard to find vintage pink ceramic bootie. My daughter loves everything! She said she will make sure you get a pic of Lily wearing it, just as soon as she grows some. :)


Deb over at "Howdy from Cowtown" for the greatest Baked Potato Salad recipe ...ever! Deb posted this recipe and I decided to make it for our family reunion. I have had more emails from my family requesting the recipe so they can make it for their Easter dinner to go with their hams. I wish I had taken a pic of it but it was gone so fast! Thanks Deb it was a keeper! In case you want to try the recipe, her button is on my sidebar. Go and grab it! You won't be disappointed!

Jenny Matlock over at "off on my tangent" for the lemons and cookbook, Valspar Pink Flower paint sample, and the sweetest little child's apron and mitt for my grandaughter Lily. We are both  spoil 'em and give 'em back gwammaws. She is also my writing mentor and instills that "I think I can" attitude in me!


Thank you everyone for the joy that you give to me in more ways than one.

Happy Easter and God Bless!
~Ames

4 comments:

JJ said...

Ames: You have been nothing less than a joy to blog with. Thank you, and Happy Easter!

Sue said...

Jenny's lemons look great. And I'll bet they smell great, too!

Love all the neat things blog friends have sent you...

=)

Deb said...

Blog friends have been a blessing for me as well. Thanks for the shout out and I'm glad you enjoyed the Potato Salad recipe. Y'all have a great Easter weekend!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Ames you are such a sweet lady it has been my joy to get to know you. I am so glad you and your daughter like the little outfit for Lily. You have been so generous to me and my Grandson also. Hoping you have a fabulous Easter weekend. I need to find that potato salad recipe if it's that good!

hugs, Linda