Thursday, April 7, 2011

Alphabe~Thursday ~ "Z" is for Zori's

Hello all you Alphabe~Thursday fans. Well we have Zoomed to the end, and there are no more letters left. Zip, Zilch, Zero!

For this final letter I have decided to write about something I love and live in everyday down here in the south. Zori's.... Sandals....Flip Flops.

enjoy......
~~~~
"Z" is for Zori's




Proper foot care is important to me, I receive it on a regular basis.

No fungus on my tootsies, no way Jose’!

It's important to have good looking feet, after all Summer is coming,


….and I love Zori’s,




….and there are so many cute Zori’s to wear,

….and pretty nail polish colors to wear,




….and cute toe rings wear,


…. and fun ankle bracelets to wear.


I love my Zori’s but do they love me?


I just read that they can harbor over 18,000 bacteria, especially if you wear them into a public restroom.


We wash our feet on a regular basis, but what about our shoes?


It’s time to scrub some Zori’s in hot soapy water,


Blaheeeck!


Will I ever be the same?


This rant is brought to you by the letter “Z”


“Z” is for Zori’s.


~~~~
Now why don't you Zip on over to Jenny's blog (off on my tangent) and check out the ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's by clicking here: http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2011/04/alphabe-thursdays-letter-z.html
 
~Ames


18 comments:

Jackie said...

I love flip flops. We use to call them thongs , what the hell happened?

jfb57 said...

Never heard the name Zori so I have learnt something new as usual with Alphabe!

La said...

I can't wait to bring out my sandals and flip flops for the season.

Wanda Metcalf said...

I'm with you, nothing like a good foot care! Must be a southern thing. I guess because we do live so much of the time in bare feet or open shoes like Zori's

I have used good soapy water with a splash of bleach on the rubber kind of "flip flops" and taken after them with a little brush.

Great post!!

RedTedArt said...

Oooh another new word to me! I know them as Flip Flops! And love them in the summer!
Maggy

Deb said...

I love painted toes and flip flops. I'm off to scrub mine with antibacterial soap (the shoes, not my feet, lol).

CollectIn Texas Gal said...

What a great Z Word...new one for me! We have certainly become a FlipFlop bunch....there's a pair or two for everyone. Course the polish and extras are cool too. It's been soooooo fun doing the Alphabe-Thursday with you! So glad we are Bloggy Friends!

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

I love flip flops but don't wear sandals very often. It really hurts when a horse steps on you and you are wearing sandals...

fredamans said...

Being a shoe whore I love Zori's too!

http://fredamans.blogspot.com/2011/04/alphabe-thursday-z-is-for-zany.html

Sue said...

My daughter wears these all the time. It's kinda gross now that you mention the whole walking through the bathrooms thing.

yuck

=)

Gattina said...

I can't wear them it hurts between my toes !
and now I go zzzzz it's already late !

Judie said...

Why don't you just put them in the dishwasher? I put my golf visors in the dishwasher, and they come out so clean and SANITARY!

While you wait for the dishwasher to go through its cycle, you can play your zither!!!

Vicki aka Jake said...

I can hardly wait to wear them! But it's been snowing here all afternoon...blah! Love Judie's idea about the dishwasher:)

Laura Lofgreen said...

I love to wear Reef flip flop's, but that doesn't start with Z, now, does it! :)

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I always made a lot of noise when I wear zoris. If they gave me more foot support, I'd wear them regardless. Slap-slap-slap....

Cheryl D. said...

Cute Z post!

Jenny said...

I used to wear them all the time, but now I pretty much live in my Keens! Great foot support.

I wonder if you could put them in the dishwasher like Judie suggests?

I really want to thank you for participating in this round of A-T! You are always such a joy to visit.

A+

Splendid Little Stars said...

nail polish and toe rings can now match your Zoris! How fun!