Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Alphabe~Thursday "W" is for Wagon.

Hey all, it's Alphabe~Thursday and we are winding down the alphabet with the letter "W".  To read more creative stories about the letter "W", stop by Jenny Matlock's blog (off on my tangent). You can get there by clicking here: http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2011/03/alphabe-thursdays-letter-w.html

This little wagon is mine; we use it all the time.

This little wagon has been used to haul, all of our grandchildren by their grandpa, through our neighborhood and on Halloween night, and on Christmas Eve to see all the lights.

This little wagon has been used to haul, sod and plants and bags of heavy things, to beautify our yard each year during spring.

This little wagon has hauled wood flooring and tile, when we were finishing our new home, and it took us a while.

This little wagon, its wheels and have seen the miles, it has hauled loads giggles and toted lots of smiles.

This little wagon is mine; we use it all the time.

~Ames

17 comments:

Diane said...

Very sweet. My little brother had that same wagon when we were kids. :)

JDaniel4's Mom said...

My mom took us everywhere in a wagon. It was such fun!

Theresa said...

Cute wagon! I think we all need one!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love the little wagon and your rhyme!

cookbookshelf said...

I still have my little red wagon. Can't wait to hand it down to a grandchild!

Gattina said...

That's a multi use wagon, lol !

CollectIn Texas Gal said...

Nothing like a Little Red Wagon that holds Loads of Love! Good to have for All that other Dubya Word stuff, too!!! That'd be WORK Stuff!

razzamadazzle said...

That sounds a lot like my mom. She had a little red wagon that was used for pretty much all those things as well.

Teresa

dlmsliceofpie said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my wagons ... and I love yours! I'm getting one for Mother's Day, this year ... grandbaby thinks Grandma should have her own! My husband has wanted to buy me one for five years ... Love your post and if that little red wagon could talk ... just think of the stories it would tell!! Thanks for sharing.

Sue said...

Such a cute post. And you put that little red wagon to good use!

=)

Judie said...

Ames! What a great poem!! Brava!

La said...

Fun poem, Ames. My brother had a wagon just like yours. When I become a grandma, I will need to get one.

Tracy said...

There is nothing like a little wagon. I love everything about this post!

Jingle said...

wagon for kids, how cool,

smiling shot.
Happy Saturday.

Jenny said...

I love your wagon. I love your little free-form poem. In my mind I could hear "The House that Built me" playing a soundtrack to this post.

This was absolutely wonderful.

For some reason I am all teary eyed and touched and feeling really happy that I stopped here today on my little journey through Alphabe-Thursday's letter "W".

Thank you for linking.

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lisa H. said...

Mom used to put my brother and I in the little Red Ryder wagon (without wooden slats) along with a one gallon glass jug and take us to the dairy farm 1/2 mile down the gravel road and back. It's a miracle we didn't have buttermilk before we got home.

jfb57 said...

Brilliant!