Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday Centus #41~ Leo Looking for Love

It's that time again. It's Saturday. Time for Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus. This week's prompt is a picture. That's it. A picture. And you can only use 50 words to turn this picture into a greeting card.This should be funny. So if you are looking for some good clean fun, check out Jenny's blog (off on my tangent) by clicking here:

 http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2011/02/saturday-centus-soyou-want-job-at.html

now on to my contribution.....
~~~
Leo Looking for Love


I eat meat, I don’t like cat.

I don’t chase tail, I’m not like that.

I don’t howl, or bark at the moon,
or fart or snore or sleep till noon.

Do you want to be my Valentine?

Wag your tail and give me a sign.




25 comments:

Deborah said...

LOL ... brilliant one!!

June Freaking Cleaver said...

Very cute!

Judie said...

That's terrific! Good job!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

That's just great, love it:@)

Sue said...

This could not be better! Perfect.

=)

Gems said...

He sounds like the perfect Valentine! Great job.

irishoma said...

How funny! I think a romance is in the stars.
Donna V.
http://donnasbookpub.blogspot.com

Nonna Beach said...

Awesome !!!

Nancy Jane said...

Love the 'I don't chase tail' line! Who wouldn't fall for a line like that???

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

If Leo doesn't get a date out of this, all is wrong with this world. I love it, Ames.
I cheated by reading this, since I haven't done mine yet.
Happy weekend.
xoRobyn

jfb57 said...

Such a fab rhyme!!

Jo said...

love it ... i bet someone's tail is a waggin!

Dazee Dreamer said...

Very, very good. This was a hard one.

5thsister said...

My kind of pooch! I'll go out with him!

Kat said...

This is really cute (but being a pug, I GUARANTEE he snores LOL) I had a really hard time with this one. You did a great job with this prompt. Kat

Darlene said...

Wow! This is great!

Anna said...

Just wonderful!!
Best wishes,
Anna
Anna's SC-wk 41 Canine-Valentine

Viki said...

Just wonderful. You would make a good greeting card writer LOL.

Sandra said...

LMAO! I don't chase tail! Now there's a keeper for sure!

Karen S. said...

Awesome Leo! Really cute!

Rekha said...

Adorable Leo...makings of the perfect valentine. :)

oneoldcowgirl said...

LOL, He doesn't look too happy. The verse is great!

gaelikaa said...

How cute! Really....

Jenny said...

Ames! I love this! Laughing so hard here!

Wait until you see tomorrows prompt! It'll make you laugh!

nimaruichi said...

The answer is YES. Superb! :)