Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Shadow is on Duty Again


I have a little problem.

She weighs 10 lbs and has 4 inch legs.

She is my shadow.

She follows me everywhere.

And I mean everywhere people.

If she thinks I have organic treats in my pocket, she sticks her head in my pocket.

Is nothing sacred?

When I am at my desk, she sits at my feet and cries until I pick her up.

She watches my every move.

She's watching me now.

If I look at something online, she looks at it too.

She is my office assistant.

When I have had enough being shadowed and tell her to get down, she goes behind my back and takes a nap.

I have just lost my seat and I am now forced to sit on the edge.

No wonder my back hurts.

I have to go lay down now, and drag out the heating pad. 

Sorry I didn't get to your blog tonight.

I'll try again tomorrow, when she is helping sissy hold down daddy so he doesn't fall out of his recliner.
~Ames

6 comments:

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Sorry for the back aches, but that is one incredibly adorable shadow.
Feel better, Ames.
xoRobyn

Kat said...

She is too cute! I'm babysitting our "grandcat" right now and he's the same way. He also thinks he can use the computer, so if my next few posts have a lot of typos, blame Chance (aka the tiny orange terrorist). Hope your back feels better soon! Kat

cj Schlottman said...

When my dog, a Lhasa Apso named Honey, decides I have been working at my laptop long enough, she climbs up beside me (I write a lot in bed) and lies down on top of the keyboard! So, I certainly understand your shadow. Great post!

Namaste.......cj

loveable_homebody said...

I thought, "Aw, cute!" until "She's watching me now,"; then I thought "Aw, creepy, but cute."

Johnny Nutcase said...

ahhh! what a cute little shadow , love that face :)

Deb said...

She is adorable. Gus likes to lay behind my on the chair too and hang his legs off on the floor, only problem he takes up most of the chair.