Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's Crazy Out There

My husband drove me to a doctor appointment out of town today. All I could say is thank GOD and I am so glad I live in a small town!

The traffic was crazy!

My husband had both hands on the steering wheel  and even turned off the radio. That's was my queue to be the church mouse.

Heck we even turned off our Tom Tom.

I was reduced to pointing left or right because the  mister was freaking out in traffic.

Hey you crazy drivers out there...lighten up!... Where's the fire? ...Slow down!... Be curteous and a let someone change lanes once in awhile!

Jeeze!
We rewarded ourselves for making it out of the concrete & automobile jungle in one piece with a rib dinner and a shot of Tequila. And we haven't had a shot since 1982!

Today made me appreciate coming home to a small town.

Four o'clock rush hour here?

Piece of cake!

~Ames

3 comments:

CollectIn Texas Gal said...

So...ya'll been to Dallas, Texas...have ya? I'm with you...glad to be a Small Town Gal!
After driving in Dallas I need a shot of Tequila!
After driving in Houston, I need to be SHOT! LOL!

Deb said...

If you're not used to driving in traffice it can definetely make you crazy. Heck, it can make you crazy even if you are used to it. Small town living sounds great.

That was a long time to wait for a shot of tequila!

Jenny said...

OK, when you guys come to Phoenix to visit us, we're going to have to do a traffic adjustment class prior to your visit.

I'm glad you got back safe and sound.

Did the Doc appointment turn out OK?