Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Alphabe~Thursday "Q" Is for..... Ssssh! I've Got A Secret!

It's Alphabe~Thursday and this week is all about the letter "Q". I've totally got this letter covered for sure!
But just in case, why don't you mosey on over to Jenny Matlock's blog (off on my tangent) and check out some other quality (get it?) "Q" stories by clicking here:

http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2011/02/alphabe-thursdays-letter-q.html

and now on to my contribution....

~~~~

 Ssshh! Don’t tell my husband I have been in love with another man since 1990.

His name is Mathew Quigley and he is just d r e a m y!!

He’s a cowboy, an expert with a rifle, he’s tall, he’s strong, he’s a man who doesn’t mince words and he has a mustache! Oohlalah!

I am talking about Tom’s Selleck’s character in the movie Quigley Down Under, one of my favorite western movies.



Okay, okay so I have been in love with him since Magnum PI but that doesn’t start with a “Q” does it?

Well he can call me Crazy Cora and buy me a fancy red dress any old day.

In fact I want to bare all his children.

If I could.

(Ummm let me rethink that one)

Just don’t tell the husband. He may get jealous.

(One can only hope)

~Ames

24 comments:

paige said...

That's funny. :) I won't tell.

Deb said...

Snicker, I won't tell either! I love a good looking cowboy movie. Sigh.

5thsister said...

Yeah, I love me a little Magnum, too! Fun post!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Mums the word:@)

Vicki aka Jake said...

HEY, I had him first!
But I'll share...
Kinda QUIRKY, huh :)

Dana @ Bungalow'56 said...

Good old Magnum, or should I say Quigley. I don't care what his name is, he's got dimples, and that's all that matters : )
Dana

edenhills said...

I have to admit, I am certainly a fan of Quigley also.

Teresa

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I bet you love seeing him on his new show.

Judie said...

I'll take a Magnum!! Who's going to pour??

Vintagesouthernlife said...

LOL! Your secrets safe with me!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Quickly, I will keep it quiet!

PS: LOL Judie's comment!

Mary said...

Quigley *dreamy sigh*...

myorii said...

Hee. You are too funny :) Tom Selleck, huh? So what did you think of him when he shaved off his mustache during his stint on "Friends"? Yay or nay?

Lola said...

Promise won't tell either! Great post and great blog!

XOXO Lola:)

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

Well, I may have to fight you for Quigley's affections! One of very favorite movies also!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

He is pretty hot. Your secret's safe with me.
xoRobyn

Sue said...

I won't breathe a word!

=)

PERMANENT POSIES said...

So, are you watching Blue Bloods this season then? Tom Selleck is so hot! My husband said if her were gay....he would think he was hot too...haha.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Hahaha...The husband of mine kids me about my Alan Rickman crush as I kid him about Jennifer Aniston, though he says he doesn't. hahahaha

CollectIn Texas Gal said...

I don't tell on Friends who have the same Quigley Love-Dream as I do...your secret is safe with me! OMGosh Ames we have sooooo much in common...I've loved TS since Magnum first raised his eyebrows at the beginning of every episode. And that mustache...I'd definately smooch it! Funny thing...when HiHoney had dark hair and a dark mustache...I called him Magnum! Now with his premature gray hair, mustache and chin hair, he looks like 007! WhoooWho!!! Great Post and Poster!

Jenny said...

Hey, no bearing of another guys children...geez.

This was such a cute stop on our little journey through Alphabe-Thursday's letter "Q".

He is pretty darned cute, but I think you can have all his kids. I'll just babysit, k?

Thanks for the smile and thanks for linking.

A+

JJ said...

I just dropped in to say hello. Have a great weekend!

Karen S. said...

This comment is for your prompt on SS! I really liked it...I kind of had planned on just going off my last weeks post and I was able to twist your selected prompt into more of my fist story! Thanks!

Cheryl D. said...

Tom Selleck has certainly aged well! His looks are pretty timeless!