Friday, January 14, 2011

Junkin Finds Friday #11

Hi everyone! It's Friday and I am participating in Junkin Finds Friday with Linda over at her A La Carte blog. Please stop on over an check out some of the nifty, thrifty finds that friends have found and are sharing this week by clicking here:
http://ljm-alacarte.blogspot.com/2011/01/junkin-finds-friday-11.html

~~~~~~
This week I have a few goodies to share. First up are these two beautiful white pitchers that I picked up at different thrift stores. I paid $5.00  each for them.
 Next up an Early American Prescut (EAPC) 3-toed bowl for $1.00 and a small EAPC pitcher for $5.00. I have a collection of EAPC and this was a great find and a great price too!


Hello again! My daughter is purging to make room for her new baby and she had nowhere to store this needlework. I made this needlework 21 years ago. I haven't seen it in awhile and I think I have the perfect place for it in my home, right over my bed. 

You can click on this picture to enlarge it.
 My daughter was also getting rid of these cute canisters made by Onieda. They were store premiums from Winn Dixie several years ago. She has a lot more pieces and said I could have them too. Cost to me? Free. $0. Nada, Nothing! You can't beat that!

 Another piece she was getting rid of is this Fat Chef cookie jar. I don't think I'll be keeping him though. He doesn't quite fit in with my decor.
And since Valentine's day is around the corner, I thought I'd share this sweet little find. A Longaberger heart plate that I paid 50 cents for. What a sweet deal that was!

 


Well friends, that's my treasures for this week. Happy hunting!
~Ames



13 comments:

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Fun items, so great that you will enjoy them! Love your needlework:@)

Elaine said...

Sweet treasures and even better when some is free. The heart plates could be filled with candy

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Ames you have such great finds to share this week. I love those white pitchers and the things your daughter gave you are really great! I love the heart shaped plated from Longaberger...so cute! Thanks for joining JFF!! hugs, Linda

CollectIn Texas Gal said...

Treasures....All of them. EAPC at that price, you bet...especially for the Pitcher. How neat to be re-gifted your beautiful needlework...a special family heirloom. I bet your daughter will want to be regifted back one day. I have never seen Longaberger pottery, and I've turned over lots of pieces of pottery. I'll have to pay better attention. I do have a couple of Longaberger Baskets! Great Finds....thanks for sharing on JFF.

Vintagesouthernlife said...

You have some good finds this week. I can't pass up a white pitcher... they are so versatile.
Love the little Longaberger heart plate!

JJ said...

Ames: Great stuff. My wife was looking at your two pitchers and getting very jealous. Good find.

La said...

Wow! You did quite well for yourself. I love those pitchers.

Karie's Chic Creations said...

Wow! You found some great things. Love them all. Thanks for sharing.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Girlfriend, you are good!
Enjoy the weekend and your new treasures.
xoRobyn

Diann said...

What great finds this week! That little heart dish is adorable!

Leah said...

Beautiful needlework piece and the heart plate is so sweet. :)

Pam said...

You know, my juice pitcher that I bought at the thrift store this week was sitting next to a ton of the EAPC and I thought that it had the same look. I have three sets of the EAPC sugar and creamers and a bunch of the footed bowls - i think my Mom bought them years ago. I use them at Christmas-time.

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Great stuff, but my favorite is the white pitchers. But then I collect white pitchers.