Friday, December 24, 2010

My Gift

Looksee What I Won! Jenny Matlock over at ..."off on my tangent"...   http://www.jennymatlock.blogspot.com/    said my name was drawn. Suhweet! It arrived in the mail today! Perfect timing! Isn't the little doggy on the card adorable. And Christmas tea! I can't wait to drink that! And.....

........ I couldn't wait until tomorrow to open my package.

A Chickberry recipe book! How nice! I've never won anything online before!

I have been looking through it and I think I'm going to have to make that Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake, Jenny. And there's a bisquit recipe by Jenny too! Yipee! I have been searching for a good bisquit recipe! And there's even room for me to add my own favorite recipes too! Thank You Jenny for the cookbook! That was very nice of you! I'll cherish it always!

My family has all gone to their homes to wait for Santa. I in my night gown and mister in his John Wayne pajammies, the grands gave him for Christmas, are going to bed!

"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night."
~Ames


1 comment:

CollectIn Texas Gal said...

Congratulations! How fun and what a neat cookbook!

Merry Christmas Ames! Here's wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday together. I hope your Christmas and following days are filled with the Merriment and Love that sharing this special time of the year brings!