Monday, November 29, 2010

My Christmas Hutch

Pfaltzgraff Ruby Red and Winterberry
Now my kitchen feels like Christmas!

This little guy is special. He was made the year my oldest grandson was born. 1994

I love Cardinals!

These sparkle trees are from Home Interiors.

And this little vintage blow mold was purchase for $2.00.

This tureen was a thrift store find.

And so was the small tureen on the left.

As well as the 2 large white platters.

We usually set out a Christmas eve spread in the kitchen. I am so glad this is all decorated. One less thing to fuss with!

Well that was my Holiday redo on my china cabinet and my hutch. I need a nap now!
~Ames

3 comments:

Deb said...

The hutch looks very festive in it's red and white. Looks like you have been busy.

CollectIn Texas Gal said...

Hi Ames...let's see if your Fix works. Guess I should also say how much I love your Black Hutch with the Stunning Red and White Christmas Dishes!

Jenny said...

Beautiful. I love how happy it is. And I love those sparkling red trees, too.