Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Winding down on Summer....


I sure am looking forward to some cooler weather. Mind you I said cooler and not butt freezing cold. We aren't what you would call sun worshippers, just mostly a/c hogs.  But there are those days when you just gotta get out of the house and enjoy what's left of Summer. And our two dogs always love a trip in the car, even if it means just going for an Icee (or Slurpee depending on what part of the country you live in) and sitting down on the river and watching the sun go down while those sun worshippers burn up every minute of a waning sunset on their jet skis. Hope you're enjoying the last of your summer. ~Ames

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm just ready for it to be below 100 in the day! Yesterday I think we inched closer to it. The curse and joy of living in a desert. Those water pictures are enticing!

CCC said...

Can't say as I miss the bugs. But that snow, I wish would stay away.

Deb said...

What I wouldn't give for a trip to the coast right now... It looks beautiful!