Friday, August 13, 2010

Montana

After taking the summer off from school, my husband and I decided to see the west. I have always wanted to go to Montana and he wanted to see Yellowstone. We flew into Bozeman Montana, rented a car, and started out for a small town called Ennis. As we drove through the country side, I was continually in awe. The greenest valleys you could ever imagine were butting up to snow covered mountains. I've never seen any other place so mesmerizing as Montana. I instantly fell in love with this state, and wonder why it took me so long to visit.
Madison Valley
(click on this pic to enlarge it and you will see how awesome it really is!)

1 comment:

CCC said...

Montana means mountain in Spanish, I think, and I read somewhere that Nevada means Snowstorm. Montana suits it's name doesn't it.